Friday, August 9, 2024

It Takes Courage

 


Feature image: Caught Between Chaos and Order

It takes courage.

“Ii take courage to grow up and become who you really are.’’ e.e. cummings

Don’t grow up to be what someone, everyone else wants you to be.

To be an artist, had I known how hard it would be I wonder now who would I be?  Someone else’s idea of me and who I should be?  Been there, done that. As hard as it is for me not to be an artist, I am glad I found my independence, and glad I followed my heart and instincts, even though it is hard.

My life has had choices and risks, the path to be an artist has not been smooth, there is chaos . There has been change, and creativity and imagining. There has been honoring curiosity, and wonder and spontaneity, delight and spirit. My life honors trusting your heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment