Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Rolling Stones Receives Award

 


Featured image: Rolling Stones

I am truly honored to share that my piece "Rolling Stones" has been awarded 1st place by The National Society of Artists, with juror Richard Williams selecting my work. This recognition means the world to me. Juror Richard Williams had this to say about my work, "Rolling Stones":

"The person series of six works associated with Rolling Stones submitted, demonstrates a unique persona iconography, excellent in mark-making and decision-making. Their vision is similar to Kandinsky, leaving behind recognizable images and relying on sheer elements and principles of design to establish a visual dialogue. The verve, I am sure, was developed over a long period of trial and error, developing an intimate knowledge of balance, unity, variety, emphasis contrast. The reward of perseverance that drove their creativity, their muse, has finally paid off, making one's voice being raised above inter serving heard."

I am deeply grateful for this recognition and for the opportunity to share my creative journey with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment