Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Northwoods Art Tour

October 3, 2023 

The Northwoods Art Tour is this coming weekend.  October 6-7-8.  My studio will also be open on Thursday, October 5th, by appointment. The hours for all 4 days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are from 10-5. Just follow this link and schedule an appointment: HERE for Thursday.

If you need directions just ask when you schedule. Make sure I confirm your appointment.

I will be sharing all my new work – and the work I am creating for my solo exhibition at New Visions Art Gallery in the Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield in January 9, 2024 through March 1, 2024.

I just finished these works this past week: 




Sky, Land, Water
Watermedia on paper
8x8
$250

“Sweet sweet holy as the day begins”  CEA






River in the Fall
Watermedia on paper
8x8
$250

You are a river
reaching the depth
of your spiritual seas.
Carolyn Riker






Optical Illusion
Watermedia on paper
8x8
$250

“Art is grounded in the evolving, changing, formal, visual language that tries to define it.”  CEA







Connections to Earth
Watermedia on paper
8x8
$250

“touch the earth
and plant your heart
into what comforts you”   CEA








No comments:

Post a Comment