Thursday, April 4, 2024

Unending Circle of Life

 


Featured image: Everything Comes Full Circle

I love this time of year for many reasons.  One reason, and not the only one,  I get only unusual birds that don’t hang around land follow the open ice lines.  You have to be on the lookout for them or you might miss them. This morning, I saw a pair of Mergansers playing in the water. And then there was a bird I have not seen on the lake before, totally white sides with black head and other black markings. Turns out that one was a Merganser also. 

I’m glad to have these exciting things happen in the lake this time of year. I am always grateful for the approaching spring and the renewal of all things including myself. My heart sings with this renewal and it is impossible not to enjoy this glorious morning. Earth is regenerating and earthly forces are giving life to all things in the unending circle of life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment