Wisconsin ART from the NORTH
I’m feeling especially grateful to share that three of my works—Rosie, Wings, and Water Falling—have been accepted into Wisconsin ART from the NORTH, presented by Wisconsin Visual Artists at ArtStart Galleries in Rhinelander.
This exhibition received 176 entries from 70 artists, with 73 works by 52 artists selected by jurors Tom Uttech, Kelly Jean Olm, and Kyle Knoke. I’m truly honored to have all three of my pieces included.
Nature has always been at the heart of my work. Whether inspired by the quiet presence of birds or the ever-changing movement of water, I continue to explore the connections between the natural world, imagination, and the stories they invite us to discover.
My sincere thanks to the jurors, Wisconsin Visual Artists, and ArtStart Galleries for this wonderful opportunity. It is always a privilege to share my work alongside so many talented Wisconsin artists.
The exhibition will be on view August 27 through October 31, 2026, at ArtStart Galleries in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.
💛 Thank you, as always, for supporting my work and sharing in this journey.
#ChristineAlfery #WisconsinArtist #NatureInspiredArt #ContemporaryArt #ArtExhibition #WisconsinVisualArtists

Comments
Post a Comment