Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Save the Date: Join me at my Solo Art Exhibition!

 

I am thrilled to invite you to my upcoming solo art exhibition, which will be held at the New Visions Gallery, located within Marshfield Clinic Marshfield in Marshfield, WI. It is an honor to showcase my artistic journey and share my passion with you.


Exhibition Details:

  • Venue: New Visions Gallery
  • Address: Marshfield Clinic Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
  • Dates: January 14 - March 15, 2024
My work, Your Mind Sings- Listen, along with many others will be featured during the event.


Featured image: Your Mind Sings - Listen

one's own unknown

dream filled heart, hopes

the wonder of you.

your mind sings

listen

recognize the power

in your own life

let the light of you

the rhythm of you

soar


No comments:

Post a Comment