Thursday, January 4, 2024

Save the Date: Join me at my Solo Art Exhibition!

 


Step into a world of creativity and imagination at my upcoming solo art exhibition! Join me at the New Visions Gallery, in the Marshfield Clinic Marshfield in beautiful Marshfield, WI. I am beyond thrilled to showcase my artistic journey and invite you to be a part of this remarkable experience.

Exhibition Details:

  • Venue: New Visions Gallery
  • Address: Marshfield Clinic Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
  • Dates: January 14 - March 15, 2024
My work, As The Wind Blows, along with many others will be featured during the event.


Featured image: As the Wind Blows

Wind Song
~Christine Alfery

Wind song full lively
gradual crescendo
deep dynamic 
then silence
only to repeat this
creative orchestration


No comments:

Post a Comment