Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wolf Spider






Featured image: Spider Web


I always love it when a creature crosses my path and represents in the spiritual world who I think I am. Yesterday a Wolf Spider crossed my path. I noticed it in particular, because she had a beautiful large, white sack and bands across her legs and was extremely furry. So I looked her up online. I was curious about this beautiful spider who had crossed my path and its symbolism and spiritualism. According to online resources, Native American cultures, Indian Native American cultures associate wolf spiders with protection and nurturing, and their webs symbolize creativity and extreme feminine energy. It is patient, resourceful and adapts to different situations easily. The wolf spider uses its instincts and intuition to overcome challenges. 


I love it when I look up a creature that's crossed my path and it's exactly who I think I am - well, at least I think I am anyway. I don't know what other things to think. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment